Wednesday, February 21, 2007

People are Amazing



So, recently I heard that people get all offended if you don't post any comments on their blog. That is ridiculous. It is kind of fun to read what people wrote on your blog, but it blows my mind that some people use their blog as a gauge of how well they are liked. If you don't post on my blog, I won't automatically assume that you don't like me. People are freaking busy and maybe sometimes the blog just isn't that interesting. At any rate if you need your tires pumped up that bad, you should ask somebody to tell you how awesome, interesting, and good looking you are. Whether they post it on your blog or just tell you, "Hey buddy, you are my friend...Yay!!!" they are probably lying and don't like you anyways.

Stop being so needy. The people in the picture are needy, get over it...and have a great day!!!

7 comments:

Will said...

I was reading this wondering, "what the heck does this post have to do with this picture?" Alas, the last line!

I'm all over it.

Kevin said...

Its just not fair. You don't even try and people comment on your site. sniff sniff. Why why. Doesn't anybody love me!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

I thought your post was gonna be all "deep" and "touching" because of the picture. hahaha. I guess not! But I got your back on that one!! It's just like people getting all pist off 'cuz they're not on your TOP 8 on MySpace! hahahaha.

Lori said...

Ouch! Now that's keeping it real. I agree though, comments should in no way be a gauge of how popular or well liked you are. However, not only does the post-er like to get comments, all of the lurkers love to read the comments too.

photoqueen said...

Easy for you to say since you get comments!

:)

Jamie Stavenger said...

Update your BLOG...for the FREAKING LOVE..!!!!

MLasch said...

If I post to my blog and no one comments, does it exist? Do I exist?