Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Fine, Here We Go!

Ok. So, it's been a while. I have been ridiculously busy for the last few weeks, but now I'm back!


Since I've been gone a ton has happened. We had a preview service for our Bellflower Campus, but Jamie sings too freaking loud so they kicked us out. Great friends of mine and many others, Bobby and Rachel, are no longer "Revolutionaries". We are all moved into our apartment, so, come on over. I got to be a farmer for a while, although I had trouble growing any crop. My softball team is still horrible, sorry to any of you that are reading this, but let's not deny the truth. Birge and I led life group for the first time as "Life Group Leaders" last night, and, although very unusual, the time was eye opening and refreshing. Nobody left until after 10 pm by choice. For those of you that didn't make it, sorry, but it was a "good one."


Here is some awesome news. Birge and I are taking a little vacation with a couple of our friends to Cabo for $75 round trip in June-ish. How awesome is that!


But, probably the most exciting thing to happen to me in years is my new black nitrile gloves arrived. So, now I can look awesome while working on cars, trucks, etc!


Shake what cha mama gave ya!

3 comments:

Jamie Stavenger said...

EW! No thanks for that honorable mention... : ) Go ahead and blame it on me. Or Satan.

Rachel said...

thanks for bloggin! it's about time! glad to hear life group went well - we missed you!

Eric said...

Glad to make it unusual for you. You guys did a GREAT job.